Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To All of The Loser's In The World...

...actually, I'm only going to address 4 of you tonight.

You're a disgrace to your gender.

First, to the "friend" who flirts shamelessly. I hate you for being charming. You lead me on and then lead me on some more. Not ok. You don't get to decide that you want me on a back burner just in case this new girl doesn't work out. No. You made your choice when you tried being sneaky. You're no good at sneaky. If you aren't interested, then DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE! It's truly not rocket science. Now that you have made your choice, we're not chummy. We were never actually "friends," let's be honest here...

Second, to the loser who knows he's a jacker. What you did was not ok and you know it. I thought I was over it, but it turns out a year and a half later I'm still ticked, but that's understandable because what you did was truly one of the worst things in the world. You had no right or reason to do what you did, and the fact that you just up and left when things were "tough" proves your character. I truly am better off without you. You deserve every single terrible thing that comes to you in this life. Karma's a bitch and she's coming after you with a vengeance.

Third, to the "friend" with no back bone. I don't know what part of the friendship memo you missed, but being "friends" requires standing up for each other. Even if you are best friends with the loser who knows he's a jacker, you don't just go along with the laughing. Saying things behind someone's back because they were "never supposed to get back to you" does NOT make it ok. When someone does something that messed up, you don't laugh and give them a pat on the back. I don't really care WHO they did it to. If something hurts one friend, it becomes both friend's fight. I guess that's how you find out who your real friends are though.

And finally, to the fair weather "friend." (When I say fair weather, I mean "when there's a possibility of us hooking up...") Just because we've been friends for years DOES NOT mean that you can treat me like crap. No. You don't get to respect me any less. True, we may have hooked up on a couple occasions, but that doesn't mean that it's EVER going to happen again, especially when you behave like a 15 year old girl when things don't go your way. You must have missed that lesson. You don't just cut people out. True, people do lousy things to each other, but let's be honest, you are NO saint.

As for all of you. Blaming you idiocy on being a man is not an excuse. Not all men are stupid. It's just you guys. Your bad choices are YOUR bad choices. You don't get to pawn them off on anyone else. No.

...phewf, I feel better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment