Monday, November 29, 2010

Is It Love? Why Yes, Yes It Is...

I'm in love...

With EVERYTHING these days!!

First of all I'm in love with TLC as a whole network. It has my all time favorite shows on it: Sister Wives, Kate Plus 8, Cake Boss, and my new obsession Sarah Palin's Alaska. What a great all around channel.

Next, I'm re-in love with Alaska after watching Sarah's show...really though, I want to go there so bad that it's semi ridiculous. I've always wanted to go, but the itch is getting harder and harder to ignore!
I'm also in love with Sarah Palin's oldest son, he's dreamy.

Not to mention that I'm recently in love with....get ready for this one....Sarah Palin herself.

As I get older, I'm getting more conservative in my views (which, yes I know it's frightening. If I'm already mellowing out at 21 what on Earth am I going to be like 40 years from now??) and Mrs. Palin has some good core beliefs and values that are not so unlike my own. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are that I...like....the woman. Now, this is NOT to say that I agree with all of her politics, or all of her beliefs, but it's eerie just how much of what I believe is exemplified in her....

Oh man. I feel like I'm growing in leaps and bounds!
Good grief.

I also love Gossip Girl more than ever, it's like I can take out all of my aggression on a TV show instead of real people. What a deal. God bless the CW.

So, to round out this blog I guess that I'm just super duper in love with TV networks.

Yep, that's all that this post amounted to.



I need a hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment