Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NoVeMbEr...

I really love this month.
Actually, I love the next 3 months.

February is a different story, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
This month everyone focuses on being thankful, which is something that I at least TRY to do everyday.
I have found that when I am thankful, I have a more positive outlook on life in general. A while ago I started trying to notice things as I'm driving that I'm thankful for and sending a mini message to the big guy upstairs telling him thanks. You know what I found?

A) Everyday I found more and more things to be thankful for
and
B) My super bad road rage has cooled down quite a bit!
It's amazing really.
The people on the road are no different. The routes I take to certain places are the same as well, but my outlook has changed through being thankful.
It's such a powerful concept really, if you're not being thankful then you're being greedy, no?
I have been blessed in my life to have so much given to me and so many chances to do great things!
What am I thankful for today?

This beautiful month and the fall weather.
My super groovy family.
My awesome friends who are there for me no matter what.
The gospel, I don't even want to think where I'd be without it.
Nitro and Daisy and the unconditional love they have for me.
Having a job in this economy.
Living in a coutry where I am free to think, believe, say and live what I want.
For the amazing men and women who volunteer to defend this country of ours, their sacrifice and service never cease to amaze me.

My health, all things considered, I'm holding up remarkably well!
There are SO many things to be thankful for!! :)

1 comment: