Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh, I Get It...

So, I was watching my favorite show, Parenthood, and I really truly LOVE Zeke and Camille's house on the show. As in, I love it so much that I want to style everything in my life around it. Yeah I love it that much. You want to see pictures? Sure. Here they are :)

You don't really get a feel for the inside of the house from these pictures, but it's super great too. I guess you'll just have to watch the show to see what I'm talking about (no really, watch it. It's great.) Anyways, I decided that my room needed a little something extra, so naturally I began thinking of all of the things that I could possibly add to make my room any better, although I kind of dig it how it is. Then it dawned on me, LIGHTS! Everyone knows that the light/fan in my room hasn't worked in a while now, and I only have one other lamp in my room. So, I went to good old Target and bought some $6 lights there and (if I do say so myself) it turned out pretty well!! :)


Anyways, if/when I add anything else, I will be sure to let you guys know!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment