Tuesday, November 23, 2010

L.O.V.E...

Instead of feeling anger, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling fear, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling hopeless, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling aggitated, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling pressured, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling animosity, I'm choosing to feel love.
Instead of feeling petty, I'm choosing to feel love.

I really, truly deep down in my heart know that LOVE is the only thing in the world that matters. It doesn't matter what else you do to try and substitute it, LOVE trumps all. Nothing can replace it. Nothing can replicate it. LOVE towards the people around me. LOVE towards the creatures on this crazy journey with me. LOVE for my plants. LOVE for the weather. LOVE for nature. LOVE for other feelings and emotions and the growing that they bring. LOVE for things that make me feel alive.

LOVE is everything.
Aroha.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are really cool, Jamie. If this blog thing had a "like" button, I would click it.

    ReplyDelete