Friday, October 29, 2010

New Beginings? Yes Please....

Alright folks, here's the deal, I'm in need of a change. So what am I going to do about it?

Let me tell you.

First of all, I'm not going to talk about negative things anymore. I'm not going to complain about my life or my circumstances, and I'm going to look for the best in people and situations.

Second, I'm trying to get a new job. Probably just a branch posting. I had an interview at the airport branch of Zions today and I REALLY want the job! Haha it would truly be the perfect place for me!! If I don't get it though, I might start looking other places, I just need something other than peaktime, you know? It was good while it lasted, but I just feel like it ran its course, and that's totally fine! Maybe I really will just take the plunge and become a trucker? It is possibly the thing that I want most in my life at the moment. The only draw back? It's bad weather season. I don't know how I feel about that. Actually, I do know how I feel about that and I feel pretty terrible with it, so I'll hold off until the spring at least I think.

Third, well...I haven't really gotten to third yet...I'm still working on it. HOWEVER I'm VERY excited for the two that I have so far!

Also, do you want to know what I have for my bucket list so far? I'm going to tell you anyways...

1) Jog on the Great Wall of China
2) Pick pineapples in Hawaii
3) Join the mile high club
4) Go shark diving
5) Become a trucker
6) Learn a new language
7) Get my pilots license

And I'm still working on the rest, but I'm really feeling good about these ones so far :)

1 comment:

  1. haha, love your bucket list...And i have been totally thinking i need an intervention these days..so i might just follow your footsteps in changing :)

    ReplyDelete