Thursday, October 14, 2010

Airports and Airplanes...

Oh, I just want to dedicate this blog to my love of airports in every aspect of them.
I love everything about them. If you're going there, it's generally for one of two things.
A) To go on a super fun trip
or
B) To pick up a loved one that you haven't seen for a while.
It's a win win.
Then there's the fact that I love airplanes. It's probably becasue I LOVE flying!
It's one of life's greatest joys, that's what I always say.
There's also the wicked people watching that goes on there. My sister and I filled an entire hour and a half watching people! I love doing that under normal circumstances, but doing it at the airport is even better!!
It truly made me want to go on a trip. Ok fine. I convinced myself.
In the meantime though, I think I'm going to apply for the position at the Zions branch in the airport, how sweet would that be??
I LOVE AIRPORTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment