Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Next Three Items on my Bucket List...

1) Go skydiving!
     I have been seriously talking about doing this one for the past year and half at least and yet I haven't quite done it yet...I should just do it already!

2) Get my college degree!
     I put this one as one of my next three because I was functioning under the "get it in, get it done" concept and then I went back to school a couple of weeks ago and I'm really enjoying myself. I've got myself to submit to the idea that I'm going to have to get a masters if I keep going with International Studies as my major. I think it might be worth it...just as well I didn't specify which degree I was going to get. Phewf.

3) Learn to play the guitar!
    I was dedicated to this one for a good solid two weeks earlier this year, I lugged that thing from LA to Phoenix and everywhere in between. I spent hours strumming it (much to my Dad's dismay I'm sure)...I had even gotten calluses on my fingers! (The true sign of a legit guitar player) Then I let myself get distracted. I'm re-dedicating myself starting tomorrow. Just as well my cousin was playing it the other day so it's already tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment