Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day Ten...

A favorite movie. (Seriously, these "favorites" days make my head hurt. I can't narrow it down.) I'm always a big fan of Ocean's 11. I love High Society with Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra. I love How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, it's my favorite chick flick ever. The Bourne trilogy always keep my attention. Harry Potter marathons always make me smile and return to my youth... Cinderella (the one with Brandy, Whoopi Goldberg and Jason Alexander) is one that I have memorized word for word, and that my sister and I love singing as loud as we can to. The Departed is always on the list. The Hangover is a classic that I would feel like a bad person for not including here....I really have only discovered the love of watching movies the past couple of years, so my list probably isn't as long as some others may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment