Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day Two...

Changes Within A Year
As I was looking through pictures from last year, I found this one that was posted almost to the day a year ago. It seems fitting that two of my bff's are in the picture with me and so is Brynleigh, Lindsay and Justin's beautiful baby. These guys have been a huge part of my last year and so it was also fitting that I found this super cute picture for this year...

(Too bad Jade's not in it too.)
First of all, for changes in a year just look at Bryn now! So big! Haha as far as changes for me go, here it is.

This time last year I had just moved home from St. George. Now I'm happily living in Bountiful.
Then I was all mixed up trying to create a plan because I didn't want to go on a mission anymore. Now I don't affiliate with any church (a year gives you lots of time to think and ponder).
Then I was debating school and decided not to go. Now I'm enrolled full time.
Then I was working at Zions Bank in peak time. Now I'm working at Zions bank at the Centerville branch.
Then I had two dogs. Now I have two dogs and a cat.
Then I had lots of friends. Now I have a few very close friends.
Then I was addicted to Gossip Girl. Now I'm addicted to Parenthood.
Then my siblings and I liked each other. Now we're best friends.

 
Mostly what I think of as I look back on this last year is how much I've grown as a person. I'm more confident in my skin that I've ever been before. I've asked more questions this year, and looked to myself more for the answers than I ever have, and it's led me in directions that I never would have dreamed, but it feels like it's exactly where I'm supposed to be. I've actively tried to become more balanced and more in tune with my spirit. It's been a totally personal, completely transforming year and I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment