Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Nine...

A favorite song.
How about a couple favorite songs?
Ok, sure.

It is one of the most talked about topics in my life, how Shakira is unnaturally favored by God because she got this unbelievable trifecta of amazing looks, wicked hips and an other worldly voice-all jealousy aside though, Gypsy is hands down one of my favorite songs. The words literally explain what's going on in my head all of the time. Love. There will always be a special little corner of my heart reserved for Peace of Mind by Boston, that song never ever gets old. Sound of Sunshine by Michael Franti is an all time fan favorite in my world. Anything Bob Marley makes me feel that every little thing is gonna be alright. No one makes me want to shake it to a country song like Luke Bryan does. Donovan Frankenreiter is quickly climbing the list to my all time favorites along with newcomer Trevor Hall.

Pretty much music makes my world turn and there are far too many options to list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment