Monday, September 12, 2011

I Suck At Counting...

...so I'm not going to anymore. No more counting days. So, for today's post it's all about what I did today! I slept in this morning until 6:40 am, then I got up got ready and headed out the door for school. At school I ran into an awkward acquaintance, got chased down and asked for my number by a sort of weird boy, I got told that my hair looked "tamer" today than usual and got picked out of one of my classes to read a paper in a "valley girl" voice because I'm the only blond. I love SLCC. At work I felt kind of sick, but luckily that went away because it was a typical Monday busy, busy! Then I went to the gym, looking and feeling pretty sick, which worked out fabulously because it turns out that it was a high school reunion of all the boys I've ever known ever. Yes. Good old Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment