Thursday, January 20, 2011

Titles...

I haven't blogged in a while, I just haven't really been feeling it.
Nothing really has happened. Except that we adopted a kitten, yep, the cat gods wanted us to have a cat because she fell into our laps. I went to Wendover with Jade, Cord, Rigby and Paul. That was fun too. That's about it.
Sometimes I look at my life and think that it's not nearly exciting enough. I feel like I should have more titles that come after my name, you know? But then I start thinking about it and I like the ones that I have.
I am completely happy being Jamie- the plant nurturing, incense burning, animal adopting, vegetable eating, sun worshiping, belly laughing, deer saving, un-committing, soon to be truck driving, longboarding freak.
Yeah. I like the sound of that.
Aroha-lots of love to everyone!
XOXO

1 comment: