Friday, January 28, 2011

Some People...

...make me smile even though I don't know them, like the little Hawaiian boy walking home carrying his ukulele. Definitely made me smile :)

...probably shouldn't open their mouths. If you only have judging negative things to say about others and your superiority to them, just don't.

...shouldn't be acting super friendly when they have a girlfriend. Just sayin. You made your choice and it wasn't me, therefore we are done.

...shouldn't try so hard to not be normal. You know? As in mainstream. Being one of the crowd isn't always a bad thing. Things are popular because people like them. It's not a conspiracy, I promise.

...this one's sort of weird, if you don't know what I'm talking about you've just never had this experience. ...are infatuating, as in you don't know them all that well, yet you are drawn to them. You couldn't explain it to save your life, but you want to be with them. Who knows why. They're a terrible idea. But you can't help yourself, you feel like a seventh grader with a crush again, the only good news in this scenario is that you're old enough now to be able to actively stop yourself from doing crazy stalker things now. For the most part...

...always make me laugh. Like Stuart. He's so hilarious that I don't even care that he's a 50-ish year old man pretending to be a little boy. Super weird? Yes, but also super funny.

I think that's it. But I'll leave you with this video clip of Stuart so that we can all agree he's hilarious together :)

Aroha

No comments:

Post a Comment