Friday, January 21, 2011

This Is Me...

Hi. My name is Jamie Rachelle Graham.
I love my life, the messy bits and all.
I cannot commit to anything to save my life, and I'm ok with that.
I get stir crazy when things are normal and mundane, so sometimes excitement has to be created. It's fine, really.
I am a huge animal fan/advocate, I honest to goodness love them all equally.
I don't eat meat, as of a month ago officially.
I have eleven plants in my room, there's always room for more, that's what I always say.
I have a Bob Marley poster on the back of my door because I like him a lot, even though I honestly don't know all that much about the guy, but it's fine. Don't worry about it. His music is great.
I am quitting my good job to become a truck driver for a little bit because I feel like it, and that's really the only reason.
I love pictures, taking them, being tagged in them, looking through photo albums, it doesn't matter, I love them.
My favorite color is green, but I like silver second best.
I like kissing. A lot. Sometimes this gets me into trouble, but I don't care, I like it all the same.
I have a tattoo. It says Ne Oublie and it's across my right rib cage. I love it.
Sometimes I ditch church to get a Dr. Pepper with my friend and you know what? I enjoy every second of it.
I think Buddha and Lao Tzu were two of the smartest men ever. This does not mean that I love Jesus any less. I love him too.
If I don't answer a text you send me, don't send another one. I hate that.
I only jog when I'm angry. So if you see me out there running, it's probably a good idea to run the other direction.
My room is my favorite place on Earth. I love it a whole lot.
If you don't like my animals, don't tell me and don't let it show or that's it, you're gone. Don't believe me? Try it.
I HATE it when someone you're dating says "Hey you, it's me." I will literally break up with you on the spot, no joke.
Stuart from Mad TV is the funniest thing on the whole planet.
I love yoga, really I do. But don't judge that by how often I actually pull out that mat and get into one of those poses, or you probably wouldn't believe me.
I believe in karma with my whole heart. What you give to the universe is absolutely going to come back to you tenfold.
My life is a process, always changing and evolving, and I really, truly, deeply, madly love it.
...
This is me.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I love this post idea, also i loved reading through and realizing probably why we are friends because there is a whole lot i totally agree with, yep that's all you are really great. loveyouybe

    ReplyDelete