Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cabin Fever...

In my wise, old age, I'm discovering something new about me.
I get stir crazy.
It's getting worse as I get older!
Truly though, in my head I'm never just ok with everything being standard and comfortable, I am always looking for something new and exciting to be doing! If things get to the point where they're mundane I'm not happy. Even in my music selection, the same old sound bores me after a while. I'm beginning to think that this condition is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I always have something to work for, a curse because I am never content. Because this is something that I'm only just getting to know about myself, I haven't really decided how I feel about it yet.
I loved St. George, and then I loved moving home, and then the feeling of things getting normal started settling in and now I'm loving the idea of hitting the road and being out in the world a little bit. But, I'm also putting feelers out there for what I'm going to do when I grow weary of the road. I think that this is my fear of commitment in any way, shape or form taking over another aspect of my life.
In the meantime I guess I'll just sit back and try and enjoy the ride :)
Aroha

1 comment:

  1. this is why you have so many good ideas...save the deer!

    ReplyDelete