Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bieber Fever...

This last week I spent time in sunny California. Believe me, I know that my life's rough. I also went and saw Never Say Never. Let me just say that I went to the movie skeptical (at best) and walked out a true believer!! Justin Bieber is amazing and if I were 5 or 6 years younger, you better believe that I would do anything to meet the kid! WOW!

Have I learned anything significant the past little while? Well, I have really realized how important true friends are, as the last of my friends gave his homecoming today I looked at how much those boys have grown and I was so proud of them and so grateful that I have the chance to associate with such great young men. I also realized how grateful I am for the church in my life. It had been a couple of months since I had last attended a meeting, and as I attended some today I could literally feel my empty spirituality reservoirs filling. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life, and I lose sight of that quite often, it really is such a massive blessing. Without the gospel in my life I would be even more lost than I am now in life, and no, we're not even going to venture down the road of what sort of life I'd be living. I don't really broadcast enough my testimony which is something that I'm going to try and do and I also need to actively work on strengthening it. When I think of my life in 5 or 10 years, I can't really envision where I will be educationally or career wise, but I know that wherever I am and whoever I'm with, the gospel and the church is something that I absolutely want in my life until my last breath. The hard part of the church? Having that testimony and staying active requires work, but it's work that I'm seeing in absolutely necessary and missed when I don't have it around.

I'll post pictures on the next post for the past couple weeks, in the meantime, here's to living life :)

Aroha

No comments:

Post a Comment