Monday, March 7, 2011

Alabama Here I Come...

Well, I'm on my way to Alabama later this afternoon. Am I excited? You better believe it! I've never been to the south before, and I'm pretty stoked! I'll be sure to post some pictures. I know that I keep promising pictures, and I have been taking them, but here's the deal; I had been taking them on my phone which unfortunately was lost in California. How was it lost? Oh you know, it got run over by a semi on the freeway. How did it get run over? It fell out of the door when I opened it. Why did I open the door on the freeway? It wasn't closed all of the way. Why wasn't it closed all of the way? Because I probably broke it (on accident) a month or two ago. So all around, it was in no way or shape my fault. But don't even worry, I got a new phone so I'm good to go with getting in touch with people again...I just don't have any of my contacts. Awesome.

I am so ready for summer! I went longboarding with Morgan this last weekend and it was nice, but still semi cold. I just want it to be warm and sunny all of the time right now. I also am missing being social and so I think I'm almost done with truck driving. But it's fine because I tried it and I loved it, but it was probably just supposed to be a short run is all. I'm ok with it, and I think that everyone who isn't should probably not be judging and even if you are, you shouldn't say it to me. I'm enjoying my life and just because I'm doing it a little differently than you are, it's no less valid, thank you very much.

As you can see, I'm having a hard time blogging (not because of lack of material, but just because I can't remember all of the super things that I thought "I'll blog about that...") so I'm sorry the posts have been a little lame, I'll try and do better next time :)

Aroha

No comments:

Post a Comment