Sunday, June 12, 2011

They Call Me Miss Productivity...

Today may have been the most productive day of my life. Seriously. I think it's because I caught just a glimpse of the sunrise. I BLITZED my house (it's easier to do this when every one's out of town, that way no one yells when I move their stuff.), I cleaned the kitchen, living room, bathroom and my room, I did my laundry, socialized with Jamie and Benjamin, hung out with Grandma, bought some produce at the store, painted my nails, chatted with my mama on the phone, uploaded pictures to Facebook, gave myself a mani/pedi, played with my pets (they are NOT used to only having one person in the house all day...I think it makes them un-easy, which in turn makes them needy), I'm posting on my blog AND I'm going to write a letter to Sara on her mission. I'm exhausted. If this is what catching a glimpse of the sunrise can do, imagine what I could do if I saw the ENTIRE thing. Oh man. The world is just not ready for that.
My nice, CLEAN room.
A sparkling clean bathroom.

Nitro was an excellent helper.

Daisy, not so much...

Gypsy is getting better at hiding from birds.





Yep, it was a pretty great day.
Aroha

No comments:

Post a Comment