Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summertime...

I want to state just how much I love summer. It's the best season of the year, hands down. Everyone has come out of hibernation and there are people out everywhere! Clothing options are unlimited, my shorts can be worn again without getting awkward looks from random people. Love it! Smoothies are being made in abundance, yum! Fresh fruits and vegetables are all over the place, from the grocery store to farmers markets to my own backyard! Tans are beginning to look lovely, there's nothing better than tan skin. When facing the dilemma of "what to do" the options are once again endless! There's fires, camping, hiking, tennis and volleyball, bbq's, longboarding, stargazing (which is so much better when you have a cute boy to do it with :). I love being woken up by birds chirping, or even the guy next door mowing his lawn, the smell of freshly cut grass...everything!! I LOVE SUMMER!

Aroha

1 comment:

  1. everything you just said......is my favorite thing to do, every day!

    ReplyDelete