Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh Life...

Life's been pretty great lately. Today I went repelling with Jamie and Jed and Jed's boss up Ogden canyon. It was kind of scary, but all around a really, really fun time! I got some blisters on my hands from the rope, so I'm feeling pretty legit! Then there are the trips to the Gateway for caramel apples, zoo visits, Janae's graduation, both of my sibling's birthdays...busy, busy! I've been spending most of my time at work or at the gym lately, but the two of them bring some needed balance and stability into my life! I really enjoy being able to channel my energy into working out and seeing my body change with the added effort :) The other really great part about the gym? I'm in LOVE with making protein shakes! I think they're so delicious! I just throw in soy milk, an assortment of fruits, some oats, kale and some protein powder...delicious!!

My mum and sister are leaving for England in less than a week now which means that I'm THIS close to getting this house to myself for a while because my brother is going out on the road with my dad. I love this idea. A lot. My aunt is coming for a visit and staying in my mum's room for a while, but we don't talk about that because it wasn't my idea. Ha. Really though.

I was worried that by not going to church my social life would start lacking, but surprisingly it's turning out to be alive and thriving! I'm hanging out with good people doing fun things, it's good. I do, however, remember sometimes why it's easier to just have random hook ups than to be legitimately interested in someone. It takes work! Ugh. I sometimes hate it. But I mostly like it...I think...

All in all life is pretty good these days. Summer is here, I can go outside and do things anytime I like without having to worry about the weather. There's delicious fruits and veggies everywhere! Yep, life's pretty amazing.

AROHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment