Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love's the Only Rule...




Think about it. There's oposition in all things, right? Then that means that if you're not feeling love, you're feeling fear. No bueno. I don't want to feel fear. So then, what do I love?

I love my dogs, Nitro and Daisy. I also secretly love my cat Kitty (even though I'll deny it to the day I die) and I semi wish that she'd come home.

I love my family. At the present moment, especially my siblings Janae and Kyle. I love that we're best friends and that we are always there for each other, even when everything you think you can count on proves you wrong.


I love nature. I adore plants, I am drawn to animals and I am always yearning to be outside doing something! There's something really powerful about the Earth and being in contact with it. Submerging yourself in the great outdoors somehow makes confusing things slightly more clear.




I love surprises. Really, I would almost rather everything in my life be a surprise (within reason of course) because they're just so FUN!

I love friends. I have the BEST friends in the universe! My really close friends are always there for me, even if I am a terrible person sometimes, and no one can crack me up quite like they can.

I love longboarding and swinging. There is nothing more freeing than sailing through the air on a swing set or flying down the road on a longboard. I promise. If you don't believe me, try it.






I love music. All sorts. I especially love Michael Franti, Jason Mraz, Disturbed, Bon Jovi, Nelly, and Taylor Swift right now.

I love soccer. Arsenal and Real Salt Lake are my teams. When the world cup comes around I become a hermit and I never leave my house.

I love roadtrips. It doesn't matter where they're to, or at what hour, I love them all the same. I will NEVER turn down an oportunity for a roadtrip...unless it means I will get fired or something.

I love the gospel. I really love it. A lot.

and finally...

I really, really love my life. Ups and downs, crazy and sane, good and bad. I love it all!!!

Oh, and blogging, I love blogging too :)

2 comments:

  1. O jamie :) Forever my hippie best friend hahaha one love baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...you always inspire me!!! You just put a little smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete