Monday, November 28, 2011

Learning About Myself

We decorated for Christmas last night and I made a self discovery:

When I'm given free reign to decorate however I want, I like it to feel like a Christmas Tree threw up all over my house. I truly cannot get enough of garland!! Call this my hippie roots coming out and my love of nature shining through-whatever it is, I don't care, all I know is that I'm in heaven.
There's garland over every doorway, around every window and across multiple framed pictures and it's FANTASTIC!!
My sister it seems has an obsession as well, it's called lights and sparkly tinsel.

Oh yeah, our house is ready for Christmas.
Bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you with your updated Christmas playlist on your blog. You little Christmas Elf! Love it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete