Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Decisions...

As much as I love the holidays no matter what the conditions, when finals are coming up, it kind of throws a kink in my holiday spirit. When you take into consideration the fact that I have fallen dangerously behind in my classes on top of the fact that I've lost any and all motivation that I had for school....
...let's just say it's shaping up to be an interesting end of semester.


Which leads me to question what the hell I'm doing going to college. My track record has shown that I obviously don't enjoy it; I'm not getting towards anywhere I want to be any faster by being there. So what's a girl to do?


I'm not going back to SLCC next semester. I don't love what I'm doing, so why keep doing it, right?
I'm looking into the possibilities of trade schools or just packing up and moving. I'm beginning to get a bit stir crazy anyways....


Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment