Friday, April 22, 2011

The Begining Of A New Chapter...

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!
It's one of my favorite days of the year!!!

I am once again a full fledged employee of Zions Bank.
To begin with, I was more than a little weary of this idea, but being in a branch (and Centerville especially) is actually a lot of fun! I'm enjoying myself so far! I even have my very own keys! Oh yeah.
One down side? I have to go to orientation next Friday again. Orientation is the most boring event a human could be forced to suffer through...they do serve lunch though....

Warmer weather is finally here! I think we might actually be done with snow for the season!! (Knock on wood...) that means that longboarding is once again a totally do-able activity! My life is looking better already. Jade and I decided today that we only get one more week of being lame and then we have to be fun again, just in time for summer haha considering my life has consisted of 30 Rock and The Secret Life of the American Teenager I think I'm about ready for some excitement!

Mostly these days I'm just trying to surround myself with beautiful things and beautiful people. I'm working on not letting my life be ruled by fear. I think that's a good thing. I have also been making efforts to be healthier and less bitchy...again, both good ides :) I guess what it comes down to is that I'm trying to live consciously. So far so good!

Aroha!

No comments:

Post a Comment