Friday, December 30, 2011

2012, It's Very Nice To Meet You, My Name's Jamie...

I realized today that 2011 is over in one more day. I seriously can't even believe it! It seems like just yesterday that I was getting all excited to go out and be a trucker!! It turns out that it was actually a while ago...

This year was pretty amazing though, on loads of different levels and I loved (almost) every moment of it!

What does this year have in store for me? Who really knows, but I am super excited to find out!

I was toying with the idea of creating a 20-12 in 2012 list, but it just wasn't flowing. Then my good friend Zach suggested something that I loved-my new years resolution this year is to live like the world really is going to end in 2012. If it doesn't, that's great, if it does (by some freak coincidence) then at least I will be able to say that I lived it up while I could!

There are so many things that I'm so excited about for this next year, the biggest is probably a pretty epic trip that's beginning to take shape. It's not all finalized, but here's a hint....

Yeah, this is happening this year. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for 2012 :)

Aroha
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment