Sunday, October 2, 2011

My ADD in Action...

So, that whole "30 Day Challenge" was super fun, for about five minutes. I still love the idea of it, but I feel like 15 (or whatever number I actually got to) is probably as good as it's going to get. You know what? I'm ok with that!

Update on what's going on in my world:
*School is great. Ha, seriously though, I don't mind it all that much. My classes require a massive amount of reading and papers, lucky for me though, I can handle myself in those areas pretty gracefully, so I'm not getting too overwhelmed.
*Work is great too. I'm pulling in close to full time hours, which is great for my bank account, not so great for my sanity sometimes on top of school, but I figure, if I weren't running around between the two, I'd probably just be sitting around surfing the web and bumming around my house, so it's probably not such a bad thing that I'm busy....probably...
*The gym is a work in progress anymore. I ended up winning the competition that we had at my work which means that I (theoretically) won a free year at Skills. Too bad for me while we were in the middle of the competition a Disney villain took over the place and is kind of a meanie and may not make good on the deal. (Disclaimer: I love Skills as a gym and most of the people there, it's just the one rotten apple that ruins the whole bunch!) I did go twice this week. Go me!
*I have been trying to be more creative in my life, I love creating things, the hard part is finding time to fit it in! So it's become a weekend activity. Sometimes I just dont' feel like doing anything by the time the weekend hits though...
*Which leads me to my social life. I'm super lame anymore and I go to bed early and I don't go out. I have narrowed my friend circle down to only the most important ones getting to hang out with me (you're welcome if you've been selected). On the plus side, my good friend Sara got home from her mission this week!!! Yay! It was so great seeing her again!!

That pretty much is an update on the last month in my life. I bet you didn't see all of that excitement coming, did you?

AROHA

No comments:

Post a Comment